If you have been charged with a crime it is crucial that you have a lawyer who will fight for your rights when you are dealing with the prosecution and the Court. It is equally important that your lawyer provide you with honest and straightforward advice.
Being charged with any criminal offense is a frightening experience.
You need to know your rights under the law and act to protect them immediately before memories fade, evidence is lost, or witnesses disappear. Do not wait to get help. The more time your criminal defense lawyer has before trial to prepare, the better and stronger your defense will be.
The Law Office of Jeff Marvan provides our clients with aggressive, compassionate, and affordable representation for all levels of felony, misdemeanor, and juvenile cases including:
- All Drug Cases
- Driving Under the Influence of Drugs/Alcohol
- Aggravated Assault/Battery
- Domestic Violence
- Grand and Petty Theft
- Motor Vehicle Violations
- Reckless Driving
- Driving with a Suspended License
- Possession of a Fraudulent or Stolen Driver License
- Credit Card Fraud
- Forgery and Counterfeiting Offenses
- Uttering a Forged Instrument
- Check Offenses (Worthless Check)
- Possession of Stolen Property
- Weapons Cases
- Gang Cases
- Threatening Witness/Victim
- Battery on a Law Enforcement Officer
- Resisting With Violence
- Burglary of a Dwelling / Conveyance / Structure
- Possession of Burglary Tools
- Robbery / Armed Robbery
- Sexual Misconduct Cases
- Prostitution Offenses / Soliciting
- False Imprisonment / Kidnapping
- Child Abuse / Child Neglect
- Destruction of Evidence
- False Report of a Crime
- Loitering and Prowling
- Disorderly Intoxication
- Criminal Mischief
- Accessory / Attempt / Solicitation / Conspiracy
- Probation Violations
- Juvenile Crimes
Whatever you may be accused of, The Law Office of Jeff Marvan will work with you to make your interaction with the criminal justice system as painless as possible. Whether your case requires skillful negotiation or thorough litigation, we will be with you every step of the way, aggessively protecting your rights and consistently providing empathetic counsel.
Do not hesitate to contact The Law Office of Jeff Marvan for your free consultation.
An expungement of a criminal record is a short legal process that can clear criminal convictions from a person's record. An expungement takes place when a motion is filed with the Court, requesting to have the criminal conviction reversed, set aside or dismissed. This process applies to most misdemeanor and minor felony cases. The Law Office of Jeff Marvan wants to help you clear your record so that you can move on with your life without the hindrance of a conviction on your record.
Feel free to contact The Law Office of Jeff Marvan for a free consultation to see if you can expunge your criminal conviction.